July 2012

How do I file for an annulment?

by Dinnebier & Demmerle on July 31, 2012

It is relatively easy to file for an annulment. However, getting a court to annul a marriage can be tricky even if it is a very short marriage. Without more details a husband and wife having “differences” is not enough. Essentially for an annulment a party has to show that the marriage was incestuous or […]

Read More

My Ex filed for his child support to be lowered since he now has the kids a bit He more time. But, it came out in a deposition that he owns 7-8 LLC’s having a total of 2-3 million dollars in them. The child support commissioner has asked him 3 times for support docs and […]

Read More